The Cyberist Network is a podcast and print publication that encourages cyberists all over the world to share their beliefs, balance faith, family and work. Our podcast was inspired by 1950s radio program hosted by acclaimed journalist Edward R. Murrow ―while our publication is inspired by a desire to help cyberists prevent burnout, live a balanced life and collaborate for the common good.
At the Cyberist Network we believe:
- There is more to life than making a living
- In balancing faith, family and work
- That we should share our beliefs courageously
- In collaboration for the common good
- Our jobs are our vocation and it makes a difference
While our podcast is by invite only, we are accepting submissions from writers from all backgrounds who share our beliefs.
What we are looking for:
We are currently looking for original narratives that focuses on the idea of faith, family and purposeful work. Submitted work can be about:
- Meaningful impact of your work
- Mentoring others at work
- Collaboration for the common good
Written submissions should include a short bio, a profile picture and not more that 250 words. Please read previous publication to have a better idea of what we are looking for.
The Cyberist Publication is released on a quarterly basis, every March, June, September, and December. Submissions are accepted on an ongoing basis, but submissions for specific issues must be received on or before these deadlines:
- Winter Issue — September 1st
- Spring Issue — December 1st
- Summer Issue — March 1st
- Autumn Issue — June 1st
Please note that we only accept original work for publication consideration.